No Good News

Monday, November 28, 2005

Drama in the Connor-Balsis household

Not to hyphenate our last names as if we're some sort of modern lesbian couple but revelations of this magnitude affects everyone who has ever stepped under our roof. It would seem that someone has lived their entire life under a false premise. A horrible facade which could very well destroy the household harmony which we have very carefully fostered these past 2 months. Drama of "General Hospital" proportions.

And that secret is? ... It would seem that our cat is really... A MAN BABY!! Just when you thought you knew someone, something comes up and turns your whole world upside-down. Actually it all makes perfect sense in hindsight. I always thought "the cat" was a guy. After all, "he" was such an aggressive prick, what other gender could it be? However, all the females thought "she" was one of their own kind, since "she" was so attractive and cute. Well, I plan on taking some steps to ensure that no one will confuse my cat's gender ever again... Meet cat 2.0: Completely masculine.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sure that at some point I mentioned that almost all orange cats are boys. And the reason I'm positive I made this statement is because I'm following it up with "I told you so". You better hope you don't make the same mistake with the "ladies" who cruise your old neighborhood.

    By Blogger Bratty Duke, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home