No Good News

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quartely Update

Looks like I'm back after a disasterous attempt to migrate my blog over to Myspace. It ended up being more of a serious and slightly introspective, in other words: it sucked. I was probably a dashboard confessional song away from wearing eye-liner and combing my hair over my left eye. So after much prodding from my fans (both of them) I've decided to put forth a slightly more effort in updating this thingy. I have a few things sitting on here as drafts. Hopefully they'll get published once I can add some non four-letter words to my vocabulary.

But trust me readers, you'll be in awe and amazement once I get this puppy up and running; but that's mainly because, if you're actually reading this thing, you have rather low expectations to begin with.

Let the shameless abuse of punctuation begin!

3 Comments:

  • Woooohooooo! Can't wait for something else to distract me from my boring life of assisignments and laundry! Cheers big ears! (Have you heard of Noddy?? Just thought, he's English, and you yanks might not know that much about such fantastic slightly racist childrens characters like him. Check Noddy and Big Ears out, and their authoress Enid Blyton)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

  • I like how this person suggested you check out a book, like you can read.

    By Blogger Bratty Duke, at 11:25 AM  

  • Noddy? Enid? Blyton? children? Is this even freakin' english? Besides, if I can't steal it off the internet, it's not worth knowing about

    By Blogger GotReef, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home