No Good News

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just in time for my monthly post


The saddest part about having no life is when you try to blog it and find out that you don't have enough content to post monthly. You'd have thought that with my ankle injury (BTW, I injured my ankle) I'd have more loafing time in front of the computer to post something. Well, it's more of a "lack of content" issue than a time constraint.

Since it's finals week and I got to get my learn on (because they somehow expect me to remember stuff from 3 months ago) I'll present you with my current favorite time waster. The Kingdom of Loathing. Yes, it's a game but it's a game involving stick figures and rather humerous content. It's an excellent way to burn up a half-hour at work.

1 Comments:

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home